Do you add tobacco to your pot?

Do you add tobacco to your pot?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im guilty of tobbaco mixing but i dont mind it either way where i live the pots always spunout so i have little choice if i want to smoke whats in the bowl , its probably 15% . My tobbaco mixing goes way back and was futher impacted by the huge amounts of hashish that i used to smoke when it was around , i dont now how alot of others smoke hashish but mixing it with tobacco was an easier way to force huge amounts of thc per cone into your lungs , like if you mix a 30$ block of the black with 2 ciggerettes that mix is black as, and will rock ya . Compared to someone spotting piddly amounts over a stove or something its like having a shot , many cultures mix there baccy with hashish and have done for many years , but i agree its bad for you and unnessecary in green .

I love smoking spun weed, it's a totally different high to smoking green. I'm also quilty of the whole 2cigs to a gram type mixing aswell.

I don't think too much of cigarettes but I don't mind a baccy billy if I run out of weed. I've got some rustica seeds so hopefully I'll be mixing with my own homegrown baccy soon too.

I've never liked tobacco, and never will, it just tastes too awful, is bad for the health and can be addictive. I only ever use it to smoke resin joints if i'm out of weed, or if there's only a little weed left and a joint is needed. oh yeah not to mention once in a while after gettin really baked from the bong, i have a cig to give me a headrush and enhance the high a little bit. other than that, no i love my weed and hash pure..

:peace:

Hi ,

I think this Poll does not have enough options to accuratly gauge any relevant information about anything ..

Not to say It's not an interesting thread , just that there are so many variables in how people smoke ... I don't see there is much data to be gained from a yes , no or Very No option ...

:punk: .. Now thats ranting ... Ahem .. let me collect my thoughts ...

O.k. ... Well I just wanted to say , On Adding tobacco with pot ...

Some smoke baccy and don't smoke pot ..

Some smoke just pot and don't smoke baccy ..

And some smoke both ...

But some smoke baccy with their bongz , but no baccy with their joints ..

And some smoke No Baccy with their bongz , but Do smoke it in their joints ..

Some smoke it with a bit , and some smoke it with alot ..

A combination of these , and what have you got? ...

.. Well ... I dunno , But It all sounds good to me ... I'll have a Beer aswell :punk:

Budman :peace: