Pruning with spider mites?

This is so pathetic, I can't believe I'm going to bother......but I will.

Sydneyguy you said:

No it's not bullshit and I know what your exactly ordering and using Chev. The location that you get these mites from are the university that I attended for 4 years. It's actually the Richmond (not Hawkesbury) campus to students who go there or to country boys they still refer to it as Hawkesbury Agriculture College (go HAC !).

My reply:

I'm well aware of the location of the beneficial bug co.

You say:

I never asked you about the location of the bug company but if that’s all you have to offer about your perceived knowledge on predatory mites than that answers my question

I have offered some advice as to which method is best in this topic, guess you only read what you want eh?

The it was:

Yes you’re a Moderator, wooo but that doesn’t give you any special status outside of this site in the real world… Just like everyone else you’re entitled to an opinion in this great democracy but don’t hide behind the facade of a busy lifestyle and kids. Do you think you’re the only person in this country/world to have kids, a mortgage, bills to pay, girl problems, credit cards, general hassles in your life etc? So please…

Walk in to any pub say Blacktown, Parramatta etc and start shooting off something is bullshit without proper knowledge of the topic and let’s see what response you will get and how you will handle the situation. What are you going to say “I’m too busy” or get your medals out of your bag and the Kiwi’s you just pissed off will accept that?

I suggest that because of your extreme busy life style maybe you should just concentrate on your kids and day job before declaring something is bullshit. Do some research, get to know the topic and next time suggest something like, “Are you sure about that SG” or “Can you tell me more about that”-just remember a feather will always be more effective than the sledge hammer approach.

I never said I had special status, was being courteous in explaining why I hadn't replied......

If I walk into a pub, it's because I have the time and feel like it. I don't shoot off if I don't know what I'm saying. Pubs aren't my scene anyhoo.

And having spent considerable time in a hydro shop means I have a considerable knowledge on a lot of hydro related topics :peace: Too bad if I haven't got time to reply to your measly, whiny post. You don't know me so don't suggest fuckall to me to do with my personal life. I don't appreciate it, and right now you look like a pretty big fuckhead to me.

PS-I thought you guys were meant to be 'Making life easy for you.....'......... :whistling

Yes you’re a Moderator, wooo but that doesn’t give you any special status outside of this site in the real world… Just like everyone else you’re entitled to an opinion in this great democracy but don’t hide behind the facade of a busy lifestyle and kids. Do you think you’re the only person in this country/world to have kids, a mortgage, bills to pay, girl problems, credit cards, general hassles in your life etc? So please…

Ok, so while yer here, how about showing some respect to the mods...if you came to my house, and treated me or went off like that at anyone else, we'd be having us a problem.

Thanks for the congratulations Chev and I hope your kids have the same opportunity as me and every Australian in regards to tertiary education as I’m sure you would want the best for your children. As for the medal don’t send it as I will only hock it to pay off my HEC’s.

Glad you can add words like tertiary, but in the same breath, it's dissapointing you can't afford the ability to distingiush between they, they're, theirs. Better retake the HEC's mate, cause you just wasted whatever tertiary education you paid for, if you can't get them right.

Anyways, have a bong and relax....

Edited by deadvet