An 'outdoor' grow established

Chev Posted ...  Hey Nit, doing kuta there. I wish I could have my own 'trellis girl' but it'd be gone in less than 5 minute  Good stuff mate.

Chev - I realize it may be a very blatent way to expose myself to prosecution by the law while growing thiin this manner. I have become more nervious since starting to post on here about this grow.

The heat has been wicked here ! NYE Day suffered both indoors & out. Temps up to 30+ once more today. My indoor round coped a floggng & outdoors not too bad but some damage ......... doing the best to recover atm. :smoke

It's a bit of work moving all the plants around daily to get thme in the shade. :whistling

Chev - I realize it may be a very blatent way to expose myself to prosecution by the law while growing thiin this manner. I have become more nervious since starting to post on here about this grow.

only thing you truely have to worry about when posting up images of your grow is having some theiving cunt notice something in the background that identifies your grow area and they come and rip it off :thumbdown easy to avoid that though, dont let the background get into the pics or if something in the background is there that you dont want, edit it in paint :smoke

only thing you truely have to worry about when posting up images of your grow is having some theiving cunt notice something in the background that identifies your grow area and they come and rip it off  easy to avoid that though, dont let the background get into the pics or if something in the background is there that you dont want, edit it in paint

I'm pretty good with that. Good for a reminder - what ya see wantdachronic??? :peace: :scratchin

This is my pics today of the 'trellis girl' .post-5398-1136604074_thumb.jpg

A top 1/2 view of 'Trellis Girl',. . . .. .... ... post-5398-1136604222_thumb.jpg

I have been out in the sunshine and wind tying her up. ;)

This is a pic of a male and the trllis girl side by side post-5398-1136604382_thumb.jpg

Note the male is in a smaller pot.

It dosent look like there is much of a hieght differnce but in terms of looking and growing the male is a good 1' taller, has a slimmer look (strange for the male to be 'slim' but it is "cannabis" we are talking about not "humans"), longer internode length (approx 2-3 "). the shade leaves are 3-4 mm longer & much thiner.

This is a female which won't fit well into limmited pic taking space. She sits up prouldy on a table basking in the sunshine (when it's out) post-5398-1136604948_thumb.jpg

This has been topped at the same time as the 'trellis girl' and is the same height. Traditionally the height of the female is approx 5'. They will (Femal Thai Satvias)

stop there upward clime & start to bulk up after another 8 - 10".

This is a group of 4 Thai Females satvias post-5398-1136604764_thumb.jpg

Well temps are down again :thumbsup The sun is popping in & out. I have taken cuttings and are doing really well @ day 7 24/0 under 2 x blue agro fluro's.

The satvia cuts (6) I have in were taken taken from 1 of the females in the group pic I had put in early to sex - picking what I thought was a good mother plant.

One will become a 'keeper' this year to do an indoor scrog (much later on 2006). :smoke

The bennifits of keeping a female plant and taking cuts is that I know what I am in for - "buds" :whistling

cheers all - grow well :yingyang