An 'outdoor' grow established

Hi mullaway,

mullaway...Q firstly about the plants going from outdoors back inside - have you done this before? .......I wonder how you go with bugs, snails, spiders etc coming in from outside is all?

Yep, There is problems with pest (grubs mostly - the munchie fuckers). Vigerlance is the key here ....... daily inspections & removal. It's worth the effort as buds are around the courner.

mullaway ...Do you flush with neem, spray and or quarantine or something? Best of luck there.

Yes again - I use neem oil prior (2-3 weeks before taking them inside). Obiouly it is mostly, but not restricted to the 50/50's. As you may know, or may not, I am going to put 2-3 Female Satvias inside later (I think there is 4-5 females and 2 males) folowing a second round of 50/50's now veging outside. It will depend on times for the Satvias.

mullaway ... Just a rule I have here, only from indoor to outdoor. Never from out to in.

(It's up there with the light discipline rule for me - never flash the ladies)

I usually go by that rule too but not this Summer - Pushing the envelope & maxing the use of natural free light. I have a tendancy to do that. :sly :whistling

mullaway ...The smell for the thai sati - how bout one of those compost bins mate. Fill it with seaweed, lawn clip, veg scraps, manures etc - you'll have a masking smell?

Got just that out over the back fence where I have claimed 3mx 4m of 'old toilet' access lane space. The council gave it away to land holders 3 -4 yrs ago. :thumbsup

mullaway ..If rats, cats etc are a problem, you can do it just as well in a scealed bucket.

That's my cats domain - the rats mice other cats ect.

In my opening post I told you this :

nit ... Ah well making the most of my summer - May be I won't have to grow so many for a while.Alot of these will be gone except for 7 in 23 days time when they go indoors for flowering.

I know it looks & sounds risky to grow so openly, but I am confident :peace: . It's all part of the adventure.

You lot will be the first to know of any misfortuanes with the law. It's either that or 'very nice satvia buds' come aprilish.

mullaway ...tsunami's rip? tsunami high?

A bucket full of snails left to ferment - stinks (unlike mj ) and also makes a good fert too.

"Snailtiva Canabisica" :scratchin

Happy New Year mullaway :thumbsup

Well what's up with the weather, Stuinking hot one minute and hot wind to no wind then tonight a gale of cool air.

I must say today was a real test of the outdoors. A few plants suffered some minor 'heat stroke'- fryed a few larger shade leaves and suffering the droops.

Mushaman.......  HNY Nitran........they are all looking excellent - be looking forward to the update pix .. specially of the Thai 

I will get some pics later on ... they gotta grow more first ... ottawise this will be 4 mths of just vegng plant pics. I will be slackening off a bit due to the time to action..............

My Straped/Trellis Girl post-5398-1136114004_thumb.jpg

Happy new year Nitram!

She's looking good strapped in, it will be good to see her show :reallyexcited:

Snailicus maxiumus today mate! We had an inch of rain and then they got moving on the lawn. Gathered some up to save on baits.

Here they are proving that snails can escape a stoner! They are very slowly getting away.. as the guy was off smoking cones and wandering about with the cam :lol:

Grow on dude :peace:

post-6281-1136119829_thumb.jpg

mullaway ...Here they are proving that snails can escape a stoner! They are very slowly getting away.. as the guy was off smoking cones and wandering about with the cam

Snails - I try to outrun (outgrow) them. I have a few problems with them when the plants are new sprouts. Once they have 3 sets of leaves and 4" tall they are safe.

I use medievle tactics with them and biuld a "mote" lol :thumbsup

Now this topic is to do with the trllis girl. Yesterday it got to 44C outsside. Fortunately the trellis girl on the back fence is well protected by walls/fences.

A rather good location - open to sun (mosty) & protected from wind.

Now the trellis girl.post-5398-1136173675_thumb.jpg

The Trellis girl..& 4 Femlae Tai satvias from seed looking (another 1 Female is out of pic on wall) :reallyexcited: post-5398-1136173959_thumb.jpg

Side view ........ post-5398-1136174101_thumb.jpg with another Female @ rear

Finally the trellis Girl and 2 male. Note the size difference betwqeen the male & females. 1 male is in a slighly smaller pot (15-20LT). Not a bad score for poping 10 or so seeds. :smoke post-5398-1136174227_thumb.jpg

Grow well - much cooler today with overcast & a little rain :peace:

Heya nit, i love your garden mate.... glad to hear they got through the heat

and look so good

i bet there were other outdoor plants lost to heat in last few days

the trelis girl is great, i can imagine her getting really big and taking over the fence completly :reallyexcited: ....then when she flowers.... the weight of her buds pulls the fence down ::peace::

:smoke

Frazzle ... the trelis girl is great, i can imagine her getting really big and taking over the fence completly  ....then when she flowers.... the weight of her buds pulls the fence down

Frazz M8 - you have been growing and /or smokin too much Indica. You see the buds on this plant are 'airy as', & wieigh up like a 'bunch of feathers'. The smoke's a whole other story - a full on halucingenic, psychtrophic, colourful & energetic (night club material) or a truley uplifting live band spliff will set you up. You become an instant exrtrovert being talkative and laugh your guts up never able to wipe you smile of your dial. aka "giggle Juice"

wantdachronic .. looks like the plants are growing a fair bit

:smoke :smoke arn't they suposed to ? :peace: lol :P :smoke

:scratchin

Well the weather report says up to 3 -5 days of overcast/cloudy, with he occasional storm. :angry: :) ;)

Cheers all