ABC - "DRUG WARS"

Guest Urbanhog

Guest Urbanhog

High fellow stoners again....

I was watching the "Bill" last night on ABC channel, during the breaks/ads, I saw a ad/preview called "DRUG WARS" for ABC documentry on this coming Monday the 13th Januray on ABC at 8.30pm.

I dunno if it's cannabis related, but it was about the America's "War on Drugs", and saw piles and piles of coke and heroin during the previews last night.

I have no idea if this posting is any worth letting you know, or even worth watching, but only one way to find out, watch it on Monday night. :lol:

I have marked this on my calender so I don't forget lol

Cheers, Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

The fact that it is on the ABC makes me think it might deal with reality.  They are the only station that isn't in the pocket of big business and its servant the federal govt.

this is true however they lose some of their credibility by being too left wing in their programming and personnel.

g'day; ahem....actually. the ABC is owned and operated by the government.yours and my taxes pay each and every member of ABC .

why does the capitol of Australia know what is best yet rest of Australia wont listen????

why is government of Australian capital not the federal government????

A.C.T is capital???(Australian Capital Territory).

should not, the Australian capital laws apply federally???? if not...why not?????

Guest Urbanhog

I thought it was below average, the only thing I found interesting was about heroin use among the American soilders in Vietnam and how the crazy Nixon handled the "crisis" ....... lol

There was a guy who worked with Nixon was warned if he ever mentioned "decriminaliztion" of cannabis, he will be out of the job. lol

Seems Carter was pretty realisitic with marijuana but he was pressured by these fools from the DEA to drop it because it was their "job" and they could lose the jobs...bullshit there's always plenty of work in other areas.......

I think it's a series I am not sure because in my TV guide it said "Series Premiere"... is this true?

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif