San pedro friday night

Damn just read over my old post I must of been wacked.

Well anyways I have done Sanpedro about 3 times since all have been freakin Awesome as one time i drank the tea was hard to do held it down some how. It took 2 hours to come on you start to think you made it wrong then BAM and time stay still which I liked alot seems like a week in 6 hours loved it. another time me and a mate where down at the beach.

And we previously made some tea by blending it pressure cooking it squeezing out the juice over and over. then i let the water evaporate over a week and was left with a goo we let this dry some more untill we could roll it in balls. WORST TASTE EVER so we made about 5 balls each rapped them in tallyhos and swallowed didnt taste a thing was awesome. We walked around all night looking at tree they bent when we wanted them to drive ways moved concrete spelt out shit was the best.

havent done it for about a year now though I think its time do do it again the 2-4 hours making it is worth it for sure

Damn just read over my old post I must of been wacked.

Well anyways I have done Sanpedro about 3 times since all have been freakin Awesome as one time i drank the tea was hard to do held it down some how. It took 2 hours to come on you start to think you made it wrong then BAM and time stay still which I liked alot seems like a week in 6 hours loved it. another time me and a mate where down at the beach.

And we previously made some tea by blending it pressure cooking it squeezing out the juice over and over. then i let the water evaporate over a week and was left with a goo we let this dry some more untill we could roll it in balls. WORST TASTE EVER so we made about 5 balls each rapped them in tallyhos and swallowed didnt taste a thing was awesome. We walked around all night looking at tree they bent when we wanted them to drive ways moved concrete spelt out shit was the best.

havent done it for about a year now though I think its time do do it again the 2-4 hours making it is worth it for sure

this sounds like a good idea. i've heard of ppl coating the balls in flour too.

Has anyone experienced harmala with san pedro?