San pedro friday night

A little friend of mine got about 40cm of pedro prepared it skinned de spinned it etc.

Made it into a nilk shake which ws the stupidest thing ever drang it over about 3 hours becasue it was so grose.

Effects were pretty good only had mild visuals only if looking at something for a long time.

Had lots of energy and allert and just made him feel great.

Might make a tea next time does anyone have any good recipes or have links?

A little friend of mine got about 40cm of pedro prepared it skinned de spinned it etc.

Made it into a nilk shake which ws the stupidest thing ever drang it over about 3 hours becasue it was so grose.

Effects were pretty good only had mild visuals only if looking at something for a long time.

Had lots of energy and allert and just made him feel great.

Might make a tea next time does anyone have any good recipes or have links?

I have no idea how you managed to drink all that but well done, it would have been disgusting.

Here's how to cook cactus down...

1. Cut up cactus 1 cm chunks and add to a large pot of boiling water, after about a half hour (Add water when needed as it boils off, ie keep the water level up) use a strainer to remove all the chunks and blend them to a soup and return to the pot.

Dont blend it before cooking as it will turn into an unmanageable goop that is a pain in the ass to deal with.

2. Boil the cactus soup for three or four hours, adding water as needed DONT let it boil down and burn!

3. Turn off the heat and allow to cool and then strain the pulp through a pillowcase and throw the cactus solids away.

4. Return the liquid to the stove and now boil down to a manageable level of liquid, I can get four doses~eight foot of cactus down to about 200ml of liquid.

Now you only have to drink around 50 ml of the most bitter disgusting juice ever, the best way I have found to do this is to buy a bag of starburst lollies, stick two or three of the strawberry ones in your mouth and half chew them up, now drink the cactus juice through the lollies and then chew like mad! This method makes the foul taste almost unnoticeable.

I have no idea how you managed to drink all that but well done, it would have been disgusting.

Here's how to cook cactus down...

1. Cut up cactus 1 cm chunks and add to a large pot of boiling water, after about a half hour (Add water when needed as it boils off, ie keep the water level up) use a strainer to remove all the chunks and blend them to a soup and return to the pot.

Dont blend it before cooking as it will turn into an unmanageable goop that is a pain in the ass to deal with.

2. Boil the cactus soup for three or four hours, adding water as needed DONT let it boil down and burn!

3. Turn off the heat and allow to cool and then strain the pulp through a pillowcase and throw the cactus solids away.

4. Return the liquid to the stove and now boil down to a manageable level of liquid, I can get four doses~eight foot of cactus down to about 200ml of liquid.

Now you only have to drink around 50 ml of the most bitter disgusting juice ever, the best way I have found to do this is to buy a bag of starburst lollies, stick two or three of the strawberry ones in your mouth and half chew them up, now drink the cactus juice through the lollies and then chew like mad! This method makes the foul taste almost unnoticeable.

thanks for the tip.

this stuff tastes foul enough to try ingesting rectally!

also heard about drying, powdering and placing in capsules....lots of capsules!