dwc newbie

thansk  man  hah .  .whats a good seed bank for aussies . .should  i just go to planetskunk and order off there or is there a better way .. i still  allready started germinating  some seeds and il take photos and chuk them  in soil but  to  be sure il  order some  and  frow us  some opinions for indoor growing plants i got like 150 to spend on some mad seeds so yeh  . . i was  thinking blueberry but as yous know im a  newbie  :sly

98977[/snapback]

ok well i figure the best way to give advice on which seeds to get is get get a price limit and go window shopping for myself and list the strains i would buy given that amount of money :)

from planet skunk, here is what i would buy:

Oasis

Mazar

Ultra Skunk

Akorn

Kal-X

Afghani #1

Strawberry Cough

Chocolate Chunk

Blueberry

Chronic

S.A.G.E

Skywalker

White Russian

Blue Haze

Heavy Duty Fruity

AK-47

Xpat Seeds:

Super Skunk

Shiva Skunk

Bubble-Gun

Bubblegum

while you can buy alot of those strains i listed for planet skunk at xpat, i figured it would be pointless listing them twice so go price comparing yourself ;) mind you, thats only what i would get if i had $150 for seeds, keep in mind your preference for taste, yield, what kind of high you like best, etc. before you place your order :smoke

man ive gone crazy ive looked nearly all day at the seed bank .. i cant decide they all are sooooooo pretty i would take em all hahah i was thinking of ak47 it looks like a mad plant but still im gonna ask some freinds maybe give it another day before i order them haha .. and these seeds are sprouting fast man some have allready opened and u can see the little root for a first time grower u dont know how cool i find all this shit haha and yeh thanks for all the help guys specially wantdachronic but yeah ur a legend man u should get an award for helping newbies like me haha thanks and keep up the post and ima get some batteries for my cam :thumbsup

Forget the rest bro. On that list the choice is clear. Easy to grow + BiG yeilder + THC content of %20+ S.A.G.E

Good luck mate. If you need any help with your system we are glad to help

man ive gone crazy ive  looked nearly all day at the seed  bank  ..  i cant decide they all are sooooooo pretty  i would take em  all  hahah  i was thinking of ak47 it looks  like  a  mad plant but still  im gonna ask some freinds maybe give it  another day before i order them haha  ..  and these seeds are  sprouting fast  man some have  allready opened and  u can see the little root for  a first time grower u dont know how cool i find all this shit haha and yeh thanks for all the help guys specially wantdachronic  but yeah ur a legend man u should get an award for  helping newbies like  me haha thanks and keep up the  post and ima get some  batteries for my cam :thumbsup

99014[/snapback]

hehehe no probs, we are here to help and seeing a new person in the growing scene growing some really nice buds because of our guidance is very rewarding, maybe i should have underlined "seeing" because we are a bunch of resin whores and love all those close up bud pics come harvest :devilred:

i understand what its like being a newbie grower, believe it or not, when i was a newbie, i didnt know the difference between males and females, would smoke what ever i grew and thought i really knew what i was doing as they are mere plants :rolleyes: what an eye opener ozstoners was when i went looking for grow advice because my plants looked lame :lol: what comes around goes around, on this site, its mainly grow advice and good friendships :smoke i remember looking at seeds i sprouted on wet paper and thinking "wow, i brought life into the world" and other things like that lol but believe me, that hype dies down only after a few grows or untill you get new genetics in the grow room, then most growers turn into beings that resemble 6yo kids locked in a candy store overnight :lol:

buy something you know is gonna be easy to grow, potent and especially one that you know others would kill for... trades are alot easier to line up when you have something people want :devilred:

keep in mind trading of cuttings or seeds isnt allowed on this site, but you have msn messenger and other chat programs to use for that :whistling

has anyone else had problems with high PH in bubblers? i tryed my had at a $10 home made system from bunnings veg was good untill it come time to flower than had nothing but problems and too hard to check and adjust PH had to end that plant 6 weeks into flower :devilred: i am willing to give it another shot if it was something i was doing wrong on my behalf :smoke but bubblers have left a sour taste in my mouth ever since

Howske, there is some really good advice in this thread i remember my first grow on a F&D table grew 3 plants 1 was male the other two yelded about 3/4oz each i leart and took it all in as i went all i had back than was books to read i learnt everything i needed from a few books as i didnt have the internet back than (98-99) but once u get started growing it'll be in your blood if you stop you'll be back ::rolleyes:: also get a good first strain that will give u a big yeld as others have said and a flowering time as short as possable so your not tempted to chop her down this way if u screw up (my first grow i had light a couple of inch's to far and pulled to early) u will still have a smile on your face at the end with a good first harvest :thumbsup this is where i went wrong with bag seed and thought 3 months wasnt worth it lol still to today i wish i could get a nice strain i just dont have many options buying seeds online (no safe address etc...) and to hard to get a clone i want all here in OZ seem to be mixed and i dont know the finished product will be like lol

Edited by Gazza2001au

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.