seeds on feminised plants.

Well, those of you who have read and responded to me during this grow, yes, everything that can go wrong has gone wrong.

With this grow, my plants got so large, they completely filled my grow space and more. My grow area is only 18" x 30" and I used 2 x 5 gallon containers.

At 7 weeks, I flushed the plants, one of the rare times I pulled them out. On one plant, I cut a bud in the middle to check it out and after microwaving, I found a seed in it. Closer looks at the other plant and I found at the bottom what looks like a couple of clusters of seeds.

What should I do? Should I cut those pods off now? If not, what kind of plants would they grow?

Any response welcome,

Horton

Well, those of you who have read and responded to me during this grow, yes, everything that can go wrong has gone wrong.

With this grow, my plants got so large, they completely filled my grow space and more. My grow area is only 18" x 30" and I used 2 x 5 gallon containers.

At 7 weeks, I flushed the plants, one of the rare times I pulled them out. On one plant, I cut a bud in the middle to check it out and after microwaving, I found a seed in it. Closer looks at the other plant and I found at the bottom what looks like a couple of clusters of seeds.

What should I do? Should I cut those pods off now? If not, what kind of plants would they grow?

Any response welcome,

Horton

96394[/snapback]

There is a chance the resulting seeds will all be all female.....

There is a chance the resulting seeds will all be all female.....

96465[/snapback]

Or the pollen could have come from an outside source? How open are your intake/exhaust vents/growroom? Do you have any flowers on the plants? If so, like xpat said they will probably be fem beans, but if they are and there is flowers.. they will have hermie traits within the strain, so dont use them, bin them.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.