Scrog grow - 50/50 hybrid

Great work there nitram :thumbsup

just caught up on your grow thread.

Are you finding it more enjoyable now the fruits are showing? It was getting a bit fussy for you a couple of weeks back, compared to the normal grows?

Good to see this method in use. Will be interested to hear how much better the harvest is, considering the halving the plant number to 4.

Best for the harvest mate.. inspiring :shy:

Chato ...  lookin shit hot mate and i'm sure you'll be ready for Oz day if not earlier. i like growin trees but if not it has to be scrog it's so effective!

Thanks Chato Scrog will be ready by Oz Day ..... should be a good day on the harbour. :shy:

mullaway .... Are you finding it more enjoyable now the fruits are showing? It was getting a bit fussy for you a couple of weeks back, compared to the normal grows?

Yep - the tying down finished when I went 12/12 - pressure was off then.

I also have round 1 2006 wich will follow after the net is down. No need to change light times ect ........... sweet.

e .... hha .... my 3 year old daughter's spotted the doll

She has good eyes e. She lives in the jungle looking for mites & keeping an eye on things for me.. I am sure she dose not smoke tbh ..........as there is no missing buds (yet).

wantdachronic ...  love the buds but i think that doll has a better view

A million dolla view - w !

perrye75 ...hey nitram why are the serated edges on your upper leaves curled up like that? is the light too close or is that the strain?

perrye, hay you must have been reading my mind! lol You have encapsulated what I have been tossing up over all day today.

I know it is not typical of the strain but the heat today has been wicked. For that nmatter the whole week. 35C+ - 38c in my room (lights out). Lights on at 6.30pm, room temp 39C & dropping soon.

Now, I have been working on this grow under the logical belief that the more light to buds the better. The net has been 10" (25cm) from the net. I realkize now that I have to take to 4" of taller bud into the equasion :scratchin :peace:

I have lifted the light to 16" (40cm) - temps are now 37ish & the room is cooling down with the assistance of a cool sea breeze (it's essential that wind).

P - I think the problem is Temps over the last week. - but the light did need lifting too. Temps previously were 28 - 34c max light on. I am still 18 days or 9 feeds, less 3 for flush/starve off routine. I will go to 50 days 12/12 and watch them really fatten up - No PK from now on :smoke

Cheers

Edited by nitram

OH shit ........ eeee rr mmmmmmmmmmm!

Looks like it may all be over for this grow..... Heat = loss of productivity @ 2 weeks to chop. the area mot affected was directly under the light. I estmate over 10% of the shade leaf has become usless to ptoduce any new growth.

post-5398-1136372951_thumb.jpg ......................... post-5398-1136372759_thumb.jpg

I have replacemnts ready to go 12/12 as soon

........... :) ....as I pull the net out lol :P :thumbdown . :scratchin

Decissions -save 2 weeks, get something from my grow although early!

post-5398-1136373146_thumb.jpg they are not drinking so ther is not much point really !

What do you lot think ;) Give me a break !

I will give it a look PM tomorrow and toss it over on a sleep. :peace:

I coud do an "all nighter" on it tonight but then I could pull a quick sicky :whistling :blink: :yingyang

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.