Jamie Oliver sets up cannbis treatment course

in my opinion it depends on the individual...

when im doing some basic studying (reading, not any hardcore financial mathematics) I tend to do ok whilst under the influence.

When im driving, I seem to be fine if ive only had a one cone or so... just that buzz infact makes me appreciate driving more..

jamie oliver should understand that people perform differently and he should try to diagnose the reason as to why his employees arent performing their tasks, instatead of making presumptions about the good old mary jane!

while stoned they may under cook the food and give many people food poisoning or start an outbreak of ecoli or some freaky shit wacko.gif

while boozed up also .. but there's no rehab/re-education proposed for that ..

and how many kitchen staff take ... valium ... sleeping pills the night before .. shit a dozern other performance debilitating things ... but weed it singled out lol

he's educating young trainees in drug issues? .. well he's wasting his time .. far more likely that these trainees dont smoke pot .. much more likey they do take a shit load of E's and speed and trips and ice etc etc etc ... all of which are DEFINATELY going to be a greater risk of affecting their performance at work

every restaurant and business that employs people takes that risk .. but testing employees and reducating them :devilred:

how many other businesses also take the risk that an alcoholic, pill user, weed user employee will do the wrong thing/fuck up ?

they all buy insurance against that risk or they are fuckwits .. then they dont worry about being sued ... just their rep ..

and companies re-educating employees and supporting exployee drug testing or any other invasion of personal freedoms .. well, I vote with my feet and my wallet ...

they dont get my business, and if the occaision arises i voice my opinion about what i see as their shitty attitude to employees ...

imo he shouldnt be sticking his nose into his employees lives fulllstop - not a god given right of employers ... yet

man why are people so jumpy and prepared to denounce anyone that tries to help stoners. like hanky said in his first post. pot makes lazy people inactive turds. its true especialy young people who "know EVERYTHING"

personaly i think hes great doing something to help these people. i mean how many places insteadd would just go .. your fired fuck off.. then where would you be. maybe they will just cut back or find ways to deal with it. like i said .. look at the positive.. hes helping people who might otherwise in different circumstance may have ended up in a much worse place. ..

i agree tho a lot kitchen staff are fucking speed freaks that i know. .. and many more do just like herb.. some are alcos.. and i bet .. its not just the stoners that he is working with..

Edited by cl0n3

Once again I say how the fuck do we know they just don;t want to be chef's anymore. They were absent and unmotivated... geez that's sounds to me like they don;t wan't to be there anymore.

Wantda i hear ya most of the time but i'll take the last post as stoner ramblings...

chato

After selling out to Sony which nearly cost him his career and his barrage of fans at the same time I sometimes wonder if he truly is doing these projects he takes on for the reasons he states rather than putting out this image as a good guy to make up for a bad choice he made at the beginning of his career. I would like to think he believes in what he's doing but eh who knows.

I watched the series where he trained the kids and to be honest, the way I saw it was they were lazy inactive little shits simply because thats what they were, lazy inactive little shits, no other reason.

:devilred: