Jamie Oliver sets up cannbis treatment course

After agreeing to stop using the drug, participants will be assigned a "life coach" and asked about volume of use, triggers and symptoms, reports Druglink magazine, published by the charity DrugScope.

The 2005 Harden's London restaurants guide described Oliver's Fifteen as "amateurish" and rated it the worst of 32 eateries. BBC news

Why is it every time i see him a bottle of alcohol is close by.....ahhh but thats socialy acceptable and doesnt lead to problems.....yeah right :peace:

Perhaps in trying to 'mould' the smoking trainees, he really should have just sacked them? In the long run 'some' will resent his dominance and it will be reflected in their work performance. If they were just sacked for being stoned, then they'd have to find other work more suited.

Does seem like a fine line between privacy and profits however. And a pinch of lovely conservative publicity.

Fanks Jamie :scratchin

After agreeing to stop using the drug, participants will be assigned a "life coach" and asked about volume of use, triggers and symptoms, reports Druglink magazine, published by the charity DrugScope.

being subjected to something like that sounds like part of my worst nightmare -

I have no problem really with Jamie .. or anyone doing pr for their business ... and I dont lop tall poppies .. i admire the guy for his success .. its a hard game he's in ... even harder to get to the top where you are even mentioned in the worst 32 eats ...

but

I dislike and distrust all journalists, policemen and politicians ... i generalize, but don't we all .. I'm sure there are exceptions .. I just havent met one yet .... they are all 3 a breed apart in Society and like the media (my other pet hate).... they prey on the public to the tune of "its in your own interests" .... and "we're just protecting you (from yourselves)" ... 'we're just informing you.." .. "we're just doing our jobs" ..

:peace:

what right does an employer have to 'mold' an employee ? unless of course molding is what is sought by that person .... to be questioned about triggers,symptoms ... I find the whole idea abhorent - getting sacked may be the trigger they need to get theri shit together :scratchin

In my opinion, working and drugs shouldn't be mixed at all, either you work or you stay home and get stoned, but dont fuck work off to get stoned otherwise you deserve to be fired....

I would probably agree for most cases, however there are exceptions. Before I went on to run the Bubble Bag company, I worked for the British Columbia Marijuana Party. They have an online tv station (www.pot-tv.net) and my job (which rocked) was to spend all day completly baked and fix the computers that were used to run the tv station and edit the shows. Also everyone else who worked there, from Chris Bennett who is the main guy that runs the station and edits all the shows, which requires a tremendous amount of work, effort and skill was alwasy baked as well. And we always got our jobs done and Chris always turned out lots of great shows. Also most all of the people who ran the BC Marijuana Party, were always toking. And the people who ran the store, selling clothes and glass and such were always baked as well.

granted, I do agree that this is a very unique situation, but it does prove that you can do a job and do it well, while baked.

granted, I do agree that this is a very unique situation, but it does prove that you can do a job and do it well, while baked.

i agree with ya there, but you gotta remember that these people are working with food that is being served to the public, while stoned they may under cook the food and give many people food poisoning or start an outbreak of ecoli or some freaky shit :peace:

well then they will just have to take the consiqueses for their fuck up and risk being sued

i think thats the reason jamie oliver is doing this course, it would probably prove alot cheaper in the long run than being sued :smoke

gotta remember, if a food poisoning outbreak is traced back to his restaurant, he is liable, not his trainees and even if he can put the blame and bill on those trainees, who would continue to dine at his restaurant anyway?