think i have my first mite problem?

Gazza2001au..&..bongonaussie.......If they are spider mites try maverik. Don't know this one. B)

Last time I had them 'spider mites" the "Neem oil" - spray pac from any good garder center/K-Mart/coles/ ..............take you pic.

sydneyguy...[good infor syd]..........Neem oil which is marketed under various product names is available in most hydro stores in NSW and I assume they should be available in your state as well? The product I use is called Nemesis. Regardless of the brand name Neem oil is extracted from the berries and foliage of the Neem Tree which is native to Asia and South America. Once sprayed the oil acts as a contact pesticide and systemic as well (that is the plant also absorbs the oil and any insect that eats the plant will die as well). Although it acts as a pesticide it completely natural and therefore non-toxic to mammals and birds-so to all you outdoor guys especially, this is a product you should be using outdoors as its cheap to buy and mix and safe for our native flora and fauna.

I don't know about any 'folier spray' you would use in Flower & I think your in early veg - "neem oil' followed by lots of wind. :smoke

i seen that mavrik stuff at bunnings also seen the others that have been mentioned they are all pretty cheap but as i was going to get lunch yesterday... i seen a lady bug so i put her to the test i thought i would have needed alot of these lady bugs to fix my problem just that one lady bug has munched up 90% of my pest they are so f'n hilarious the lady bug covers so much area in so little time i observed for about 2mins in that time she gobbled up two pest woohoo shes massive 1/4-1/3rd the size of a 5c peice

thanks for all your help ladies and gents much appreciated and i hope this thread helps others out aswell who are having this problem or who run into it in the near future

im a happy chap now :thumbsup