Pop seeds *********** Pop ***********

wantdachronic ..........  damn they are looking nice, what happened to the other plant

It gets hard to keep track of them. But which one w?

This is a group photo of 5 out of 6 outdoor Tai Savia Sedlings I sprouted. The one in the garden just dissapeared :peace: The only other Tai seedling I have sprouted is the one selected early to become "Father" (not pictured)

post-5398-1131860887_thumb.jpg post-5398-1131861125_thumb.jpg

wantdachronic .......... the one that disapeared mysterously

A rogue visious "CAT"....wantdachronic...A CAT........ thanks for your concern about the plant but it was not meant to be ;) . I'll stick with ones in compost. ;)

Luke Skywalker ......... :smoke Thanks bud .......

I think that was just a picture that went missing
.... ;) Yep - don't like the lack of conrol over the enviroment ...... :smoke

It's raining right now and the sun is showing itself then hiding. hiding more than howing me thinks :peace: R well, nute mix is made up. I am looking at potting up in 2 weeks to 20Lt pots.

Has any one got any suggestions for a final potting mix ?

I can get to a "garden centre". I saw bags of 'multi-purpose' compost for $2.00 @ Mitor 10..........& @ coles for $3. I'm going ro grab 4 bags.

LS ....... Nothing like a 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 watt HID with unlimited headroom and perfect spectrum eh?

:thumbsup

IMO that compost and potting mix u can get from coles and wollies and placers like that is shit as every time i used it for mj thay never grew any good so i made my own compost to grow em in, u are better off paying a few extra $$ and getting a decent potting mix from a garderning place or a hardware store...

There Chugging along now.

Oz - Thanks M8 - I know it is shit that chep coles (CC) / K-mart Krap (KK)... I picked up a bag from the hardware shop. Can U suggest any other than 'S..???

I am going to try top visually sex them - wish me luck.

I would like 1 good male - I have seen these seed spit out 50-50 Males to female ... so I am on good odds I think. I would also like 1 good digi camer 4MB.......... x 3 digital zoom,and a bundal of software can I, Can I, I've been good santa

GROUP PIC post-5398-1132290510_thumb.jpg

TOP VIEW post-5398-1132290803_thumb.jpg

THE top view shows a good uniform branching - When I repooted into compost the roots looked real healthy. In fact, it supprised me as it has only been in the smaller pot for about 1-2 weeks and at the bottom.

Hi all ............... full ahead, slow as she goes.

I picked up some compost and repotted up. Also picked up soe ferts:

1) dynamic lifter NPK = 10:4:6

2) Fish Emulsion NPK = 9:2:6

They are enjoying pot life. 1 has signs of a grub but he is probably quite stoned by now :) :)

Tis pic is of me cat "Sibby" (aka 'Sibastian') post-5398-1132897740_thumb.jpg

This first pic is of the group - 1 plant. post-5398-1132897682_thumb.jpg

It includes a female in flower (selected mum to be)

post-5398-1132897780_thumb.jpg 1 Plant I have - it :reallyexcited:

I have sexed 5 of these (2 - 3 Males and 2 defo females) Rest undecided yet. :)

Cheers people :)

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.