Pop seeds *********** Pop ***********

Nah noooo everest - got 12 more to pot up tomorrow (clones that is). Won't be room soon for any more.

Them's one's in the pics I will use to seed with and are only 12" tall & all bud( the ones sitting on the top self labled "flowering clones'). I have 2 clones out there next to them & they R earmaked for Outdoors Veging now. 10 to go. I probably have them in the veg cupboard so will post here once got all 12 in 1 " Coco pots

Then todays one I discovered in the garden & 3 more poped up from the egg cups. The one in the garden is where one grows every year - last year it was a 7' Male which stuck it head over into the neibours yard. That's not on !

If it was a female they would definately tax it ................ :thumbdown

Might do a Scrog like this one last year - don't know yet - undecided.

post-5398-1129730263_thumb.jpg

wantdachronic.........love that outdoor scrog

glad you liked it.......................wantdachronic

It's the remains of a table tennis table - at least the legs (discarded junk of the streets).

There's a whle story behind it, too much for here now and later. Let's just cut the story short & say a 50 foot eucaliptus tree (gum tree) fell on it. The summer outdoor grow was over lol

look at building one of those myself sometime soon

On ya bike then - look in others junk - it can be bennificial to growing. ::peace::

I have potted up the last - hopefully - of some seedlings.

This should be 4 newbee's sprouted tin the last few days & 3 in larger pots from the other days poting up. This should do me for my summer grow outdoors.

I will prob scrog 1 o 2 females if they turn right (Females) for me................. :thumbsup post-5398-1129915271_thumb.jpg

I have never had a hernie but the plants do show the occasional 'ninbun' residual traits - like "all purple buds" like this here - post-5398-1129916035_thumb.jpg

The plant grows green untill it flowers, then the whole plant turns a bright purple colour. They are usually only female - only then do you know it is a 'puple one'

The problem with this is that it is not a trait wich is expressed in every seed. The buds are spindally and not compact - "The smoke is way up there" I think is in in the region of 1 in 1000 or so. It is not due to enviromnemt (ie cold weather). It just happens to be a 'latent trait' that pops up now & again in the 2,000 + odd seeds which I have had collected from my brothers Tai strain of Satvia plants which he seeds out.

Like he dose................"good on ya Bro" :whistling :hahadance:

I dion't know how many plants I have - letas say 8 - 12 or so.

I will take a 'head count' today/tomorrow (Sat) or some time over the W/E.

Like all my other grows will be 'organic' (100% Canna Coco with added Trichoderma Fungi) they are currently in currently in 2" square "litttle pots" - all outdoors in the big Ozy sunshine

post-5398-1129916389_thumb.jpg

I 'll pot up and take cutsings to put to flower to show the sex & this year igf i ge a good female I will look at making her a mum to clone from.

I veg with Coco A & B, but flower with COGr - Flores. Top Flowering Nutes

Edited by nitram

Just an up date on my outdoors sprouts.

The small green grubs & snailes are attempting to get at me little sprouts - so out with the "mote" (Water Tray). That will take care of the snails. As for the "airborne" catippilla producing munchers - It's a matter of daily inspections.

That'll keep me busy :thumbsup

post-5398-1130554206_thumb.jpg

Edited by nitram

jussyjus.....The only thing is the soil dries out way too quickly, so anyone thinking of using them be extra observant of moisture levels

Very true they do dryout quickly, but if you keep a daily (morning watch) on the dampness you'll be ok. It's an efficient way to keep my seeds apart. Handy and green too :reallyexcited:

Another thing I noticed was that the 'tap-root' drove down into to cardboard. So transplanting them was a delicate task. lol

I germed these in Coco which is also :

1) absorbent of watter

2) good to keep you seds in separate areas,

3)) evaporated quickly & has no nutes .....it's recyclable/biodegradeable....

...................................................................on the plus side tbh :B):

They are up now - so I'll be watching for snails & the like :smoke

jussyjus....  Funny thing... Mine went to the bottom then did a 90 degree turn what ever way they felt like.

When i transplanted them they looked like the letter L. I Shoulda taken a photo.

EDIT: Damn snails. Crop looks wicked by the way.

tnks j M8..................It'll be a long haul as the seedling take 15-20 weks eg then up indoors to go 12/12. I am hoping to get the Scrog net up and rinning which will not go 122/12 till april or March (a long wait, but the smoke change is what I look for).

I am also attempting to cross my indoor strain with a Tai Sat male. I am guessing that the one in the largest round pot is a male (See earler picpost) just from the growth rate and nothing else. These generally get to 6' - 7' and are a problem with the neibours when they top runs over the 6' fence.

PS/ egg cartons was just a trial - prety sucessfu with 70% germination with 1 spout per cup which was the aim. Ditched quite a few.

It's raining here today (sydney) - snail conditions - "slimy slicks"

Cheers j - grow well. B)

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.