Pop seeds *********** Pop ***********

My summer outdoor grow is up. 12 (even dozen) seeds germed in Coco. I used an empty egg carton to germ them in. :sly

I've grown these before. Amongst them is a strain of a "purple nimbin seeds"........ but I wont know untill they flower. Late in flower the whole plant turns purple. with a lot of luck I will get a male and then cross it with another strain I have which is a 50/50 Oz Hybrid that I grow indoors (see pic # 2), the beauty of the 50/50 is it is a 45 - 50 day finisher. :thumbsup

The 50/50's I put outdoors last month to aclimatise to outdoors for sumer , but a buit early & now they are in flower mode with pistals showing & tight dense buds. :whistling

I'll trough them indoors when I am doing my next indoor 12/12 (see pic #3) - after the lot I have in now @ day 20 finish (no pics as I need battries for my flash to work. lol

post-5398-1128492949_thumb.jpg

post-5398-1128493187_thumb.jpg

post-5398-1128493708_thumb.jpg

alright nice to see. i got about 10 up 3 of em in coco rest in potting mix the ones in potting mix are doin heaps better than ones in coco never used coco before mabe i done something wrong dunno just put em in kept em moist and they took twice as long as the ones in potting mix and they don't look half as good think i will transplant to soil tomorrow

ww.......... alright nice to see. i got about 10 up 3 of em in coco rest in potting mix the ones in potting mix are doin heaps better than ones in coco never used coco before mabe i done something wrong dunno 

May be the coco ones need nutrients as Coco is an inert medium and has zippo nutes & the ones in potting mix have supopplied nutes.

:smoke

• Upvote 1

Gush - Are you going to breed with the Tai?....

The Tai Satvia will be the male (from seed) which I hope to get to cross it with the female 'mum' (50/50 hybrid - see my currennt grow) I have & clone from.

This is a girl I am seeding out with my indoor 50/50 hybrid strain.

will that make the seeds a 75/25 cross???

I'm guesen here :blink: - but it will be be pot (MJ) - that I do know. :smoke

Every summer I find my garden starts to errupt in wee sprouting seeds.

I only found one today, but I know there is more.... :blink: .. for the next 2 mths I'll be finding these poping up around a zone near this one. :P

post-5398-1129707162_thumb.jpg

They obiously come from a female I seeded out 2 or possibly 3 yrs ago..... It's like magic & I don't know why I bother to sprout more seelings.

Theis pic show an outdoor stand with some I usually do indoors, hoever I put them outdoors 1 month early. sitting next to them is 2 clones (all are approx 12" tall) and the 3-4 flowering ones were put out 1 month later than those 3-4 flowering @ 12"

post-5398-1129707470_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.