How often do you smoke?

how much/often do you like to smoke?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Almost every night after work (if I had something to smoke). Also on the weekends if I don't have to see my family. I don't smoke too much, maybe like 4 or 5 smallish cones and I'm gone. I can get a good night's sleep off that easily.

Have never really built up a tolerance because I've never had a steady supply. I think the longest stretch we've had MJ was 4 days. Over those days I seemed to lose all tolerance overnight. Will be interesting when harvest time comes around..

i put 5 + but thats no where near true its more like the 1 under

eg to much but im not trying to quit ;) i sleep les than 4 hrs a day

i would have to b more like 5-8 a smoke /sess and that can b every

20/min or so sometimes they eyes close and the bongs running between my legs

agian..wasted thats y im always looking for very strong strains

and ive been smoking pot now for 28ys now and still none of my

mates can stay or keep up with me and the thing is im only wasting

everything i have after the point of becomming euforiatised

but i love the smell and taste and flavours of well grown weed

and due to bbbbbeing injured it helps me lots for muscle

spasms ect cheers WS

I picked 5 cones etc.. but atm, I have been sober for 3 weeks (or has it been 4?? ) not sure...

when I can get it and depending on what my life is like.. I don't like smoking when I'm sad, it doesn't do anything for me, I only smoke when I'm happy, I love it better that way. and it just so happens that on and off this year and all of last year I lived with someone who smokes it for medicinal benefits.. and she doesn't like smoking alone, so I'd smoke with her and then go do her house work for her :bongon: (she has alot of pets that needs cleaning up after and I hate doing it, makes it easier when I'm stoned hehe)