How often do you smoke?

how much/often do you like to smoke?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

thanks gotmybuds!

that's how i got results while still getting to enjoy the mj at the end of a hard day :D i would however, like to take more breaks from the stuff and endeavour to before any hard training session like muay thai..at this stage, i do a full upper body weight training session twice a week (doctor's orders to not do specific lower body training) and i find that i have *just* enough time for my muscles to recover in time for my next session. i increase the weight quite regularly too but my main concentration is reps for toning, so i can't go making it too heavy, although i'd love to :P

pipeman, i also take st johns wort regularly - for depression as a result of other factors - it's non-addictive and it helps keep my head clear :D

I smoke to much i know,i was interested to read that others find digesting mj a way to go.I havent had much to do with cooking it up.I think i will have to give it a go with next harvest.What is best way to go?Was interested that others get the blues'.I do too but just thought it was me!I have been smoking for nearly 27 years, often wonder what its doing to my body! But i look around at other 42 year olds and i am looking and doing pretty good ty.

You dont have a Sydney group that meets and talks and gets stoned together hahaha.That meets once a week and decusses there crops.I have a couple growing friends but not in this state.

Thanks for a great friendly site , you guys do yourself proud......Lee

Guest bacchus

hey sweetjane....

i think your growers workshop sounds like a great idea.. i'm on the far north coast, its a shame you are in sydney, as you can imagine up this way there are a lot of those workshops held here everyday...he he.. :)

urbanhog has some great cannabis recipies in the green eggs and ham forum if you are interested in digesting it...my favourite form of digesting would have to be anything that involves a nice big dollop of canna butter....urby has step by step instructions on how to make a fine butter....it truly is an art and is easy to make butter that looks like it came from the black lagoon and tastes like it too, but he has managed to come up with a foolproof way of making butter that not only tastes better than most other versions, but can also lead to one of the best "body stone" you will try...

Guest Urbanhog
I've finished all my cannabutter *waaaah*

Made the last lot of anzac's last weekend - i've perfected the recipe finally, just gotta make some more butter up now!

heheh... glad you enjoyed the different "dimension" of stoneness.... :) its very different to smoking it aye?

I have often said that cooking cannabis and anything is like art, it takes practise and time to master ;)

@ Bacchus - Thanks heaps for your comments ;)

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

i'm used to smoking all the time but lately i have'nt had the time because of school and females....... i guess you could say girls are getting in the way of my female plant, my wife mary jane :P anyway i still toke after school, but the good thing is i don't feel as ate up as i used to be. in closing i'd like to say school fucking sucks and i'm so glad i'm a senior with 8 days left :D

Hey you guys....

I smoke 12 - 20 marijuana cigarettes a day for a nasty pain in my face 24 hours a day.... I KNOW- but it helps.... :P

For those of you who swear by vitamins and supplements like Black Beauty and myself ( Ihave MS and one of the largest prescriptions of Cannabis in Canada as a Legal patient) and utilize Melaleuca Vitamins in place of many others. Check them out at Melaleuca .com and see what I mean of you want anti oxidants, vitamins Get amazing essential fatty acids such as EFAMOL brand evening primrose oil (3000mg a day) with a good Salmon oil (1000 mg a day) at any good health food store. THAT last combo will fight depression better than anything... I have been taking the EFA's (Essential fatty acids) for 15 years and am getting better everyday

Go to my website to see my present health. I feelll grrreeeat lol

I do alot of Media all over Canada and the World for Medical Marijuana and am a speaker for L.E.A.P. - Law Enforcement Against Prohibition at www.leap.cc regularly

Please pass it on....

For those of you needing something to boost you up a bit - feel better....

Love and a Squish from Canada...

Ali

xx

Am just listening to a Fat Boy Slim remix of Shakin that Ass...

Looove it.... :peace:

yeah, when I eat everyday, it just seems to affect my body, and my mind just feels "tired/stoned" because I THINK, maybe I am wrong here, maybe the brain is picking up messages from the body? I have no idea. I just love eating pot!  :P  ::P: Maybe "the brain" thinks my body needs to be "recharged" which in fact my body is totally stoned?

A friend claimed that St.John's Wort is crap, because it made my mate's vision more senstive to bright lights.

Sometimes when I think some people taking herbal supplements or whatever do they really work or its more of mental thing, makes you "think" you feel better, I mean what happens if I replaced the St.John Wort with something or Tic Tacs hehe and I didn't tell them that I replaced the tablets and they still claim "it works" its all mental thing?

A friend claimed that 5-HTP (5-Hydroxy Tryptohan) which is illegal in some states in Australia but not in Queensland works better than St.Johns Wort. I have no idea.....

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif