How often do you smoke?

how much/often do you like to smoke?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

pipeman and urbanhog thanks for your replies...

@pipeman: yes indeed! but that's like going cold turkey which for me, i know doesn't work ;) my fiance has also stopped smoking mj completely for work and bodybuilding reasons....

@urbanhog: i hope i can answer everything...yes, i exercise regularly but always allow my body a day or two to recover in between workouts. as for eating healthy, I don't get very much in the way of fresh fruit and veggies. on average, probably a serving a day at the most. neither my fiance or i have time for cooking (ouch, you're gonna hate that!) so we mainly eat out for dinner. my breakfast consists of a women's toning protein shake with skinny milk and i usually eat a ham/salad roll or sushi for lunch. dinner's either another quick protein shake or eating out....i always make sure i drink between 2-3 litres of water a day and have reduced my coffee intake from 6 cups a day to about 3-4 cups a week. to make up for stuff i'm missing out on, i take vitamins daily, and depending on what it is, it's usually 3 times a day. as for prices, the vitamins and minerals aren't very expensive. you should see the price of the sports supplements (eg., creatine and cell-tech) we take though! wow....set you back hundreds every 6-8 weeks :P

Dudes,

May i ask a question to the people who smoke more then once a day???

How do you guys live, When i have a session im normally tied to the coach or stuck eating i know i have alot of problems working stoned...

I get stoned and then im either laughing with friends for 15minutes straight or eating for 30mins straight.

then i go straight to sleep and sleep for like 15 hours B)

ohwell

Godbless MJ

• Upvote 1

i prioritise everything. so as soon as i get home, exercise and weight-training comes first then the smoking begins. similarly on weekends, i do all my training first and any other stuff for work, then start smoking and i'm still 'all there' to be able to go do some shopping, clean up the house, surf the 'net, or anything else that doesn't require too much coordination....similarly, i only smoke before work if it's going to be one of those days and i'm anticipating it will be quiet or it will be a day stuck in meetings (although i tend to get the yawns bad after a cone in the morning)....i tend to drink also drink a good strong espresso if i feel i've smoked too much for my next task....

at the moment i get most of the time 2 deal a week which i have made myself (what a joke my mrs made me)make it last plus i mix it :D (yea dont tell me)so thats five plus a day.im not working right now so when i smoke dosn't matter really but when working i only smoke after work i've been stoned at work a couple of times and did not enjoy it at all i get to relaxed.and coffee i could not even count how many cups but its that powerd crap i really need to drink the good stuff that gets me buzzing.i think also that when growing i will smoke less and eat more to get stoned.these days if i hade an oz a week id smoke it but when working my mrs was buing me 2 bags a week and at the end of the month id end up with three bags un opend thats smoking 1 or 2 cones a night .i find that when i drink i would smoke prob 2 or 3 cones an hour (smashed :B): ).so yea that my drug in take never took any thing else but i think im getting hooked on panadole. :D .happy herb.

The only way a body builder can do a workout more than four times a week and still grow is if he is on the juice. The body needs time to repair the damage you have done to it. If you are on the juice you can recover quicker. The only supplement active people need to take is Omega 3 & 6 (and twice as much as 6 than 3), this is on top of a good diet. The money you would spend on vitamins are better spent on good food (choice meat, nuts & seeds, good oils etc)

With regard to how much you can smoke. I think like alcohol if you can have at least 3 free smoking days a week you will function better and for longer (mind & body). More times than this you find your body gets saturated and you need more smoke to get you where you want to be. But if you are like me the only time I stop is when I run out. Even taken anti-depressants to balance things out a bit.

The only way a body builder can do a workout more than four times a week and still grow is if he is on the juice

not really true. You can work out a different set of muscles each time, so still be working out 5 or 6 times a week but only working each group of muscles 2-3 times a week.

Even taken anti-depressants to balance things out a bit.

that does not sound good man. If you have to take drugs to "even things out" then I would suggest you've got a problem.

Pipeman, It all depends on what you want. If you want to spend more money at the gym than you have to with no real results to speak of then sure you can go down the road of using isolating exercises (there are better and cheaper ways of burning calories) but in order to build bigger and stronger muscles for a sustained period you need to focus on the big compound movements. Squats, Deadlift and bench press and their variants. You can split your workout into top half and bottom half but if you are doing these exercises properly it is impossible to do more than 4 workouts a week and still improve.

By properly I mean using excellent technique with a controlled rep cadence and adding an extra bit of iron on each big exercise every week or two WITHOUT compromising on your exercise form.

Using a training frequency within your recuperative abilities is vital. Weight training AT MOST three times a week and I have found most people I have helped do better on just two times a week. It depends on their current fitness and age.

Taking anti-depressants was an experiment for me. I wanted to know if it was the weed that was getting me down, it proved to me that smoking too much does affect the way I feel.

AzZa it’s all about how much THC you have in your system. If you smoke a lot your body gets saturated with it and you tend to have a reduced high and are able to function normally. My family does not even know when I am stonned (the eyes can be a problem) and you need a lot more weed to get stonned.

I like BlackBeauty’s view on things “balance” If only I could find self control as easy as locating my bong.