VRIP VCB Review

Hey vdub looks like you've got an anodised bonza stem there, get in touch with Freewheelin and get yourself a glass stem - they fit the 12mm vrip bowls perfectly with a nice lip for the o-ring to make a good seal.

Niall: thanx, i will pm freewheelin. I want to get a bigger bong though. Was thinking about the Agung Ice model. Is only $51 and now i can get a glass stem for the 12mm rather than paying $86 US for VRIP 12mm version (even though they are look sweet) :P

Here are a couple of pic's of the Makita so you can s:: what i mean about temp and fan controls :thumbsup

Niall: I agree about overkill, man this thing could smoke someone, :wave:

It would be the perfect method with a smaller air gun, will be checking for the VRIP model in the future.

post-6173-1125904577_thumb.jpg

post-6173-1125904601_thumb.jpg

Edited by v dub

Niall: thanx, i will pm freewheelin. I want to get a bigger bong though. Was thinking about the Agung Ice model. Is only $51 and now i can get a glass stem for the 12mm rather than paying $86 US for VRIP 12mm version (even though they are look sweet) :P

They're nice, but you're meant to pull-carb them with the VCB so there are no shotties. I'd definitly go for a good local ice one. Vapour with just ice is great.

Here are a couple of pic's of the Makita so you can s:: what i mean about temp and fan controls  :thumbsup

Awesome, much better than the euro model Steinel! :wave:

News:

Vallon is temporarily of the market! Due to a patent conflict or something with another company, they are trying to work out a temp solution atm. From their stie:

8/9/05

Valloon Declaration

Missing Valloon Found

Dear Vapor Compatriots,

This is to serve as notice; hopefully temporary, that the Valloon has been taken out of our line of product offerings and all mention of the other Valloon compatible vaporizer removed from our website. VripTech has complied with the request of the patent holders of U.S. Patent # 6,513,524 titled Inhaler for production of aroma- and/or active substance-containing vapors of plant materials and/or fluids, a balloon vapor capture system, to cease and desist from selling the Valloon due to it's similar qualities. VripTech's patent covering the Valloon is currently pending with U.S. Patent #6,513,524 one of many patents discussed in the prior art section of the Patent Application. It will be 12-18 months before an initial response from the USPTO can be expected. VripTech was formed and founded on a premise of strength in cooperation for a common CAUSE: Clean Aromatic Vapors. We have offered to pay the patent holders a royalty until our own claims are granted or indefinitely if they are not granted and are hopeful that an agreement can be stuck that would allow us to return the Valloon to our product line up very soon. Stay posted.

Thanks for you Understanding and Support,

Head Vripper

Nice. :D I'm about to order a VCB, as soon as money gets from my ING account back to my normal one.

I'm excited. I want it tonight :P What do your stoner mates think of it? My friends are mostly fans of bongs and joints. One thought Vape-ing sounded crap, and that it takes away some of the fun of smoking. I'll show them... :P

yeah, its more for personal use in some ways. But i don't think they realise how wasted u will get also. Take the time to work it out. Approx 2.1 is the setting i use atm, 2.3 if you like it a bit smoky

Personally i like the effect better than bongs, so you just got ta weight it up i spoze. Depends how hammered your lungs are as well. Mine are bad and this also a health thing for me, but i wouldn't do it if it was crap. I had a very basic vap & i just chuck'd it in a bin this morning :D along with with some other paraphenalia :P

Vallon is temporarily of the market! Due to a patent conflict or something with another company, they are trying to work out a temp solution atm. From their stie:

Yeah this came up a few weeks ago after High Times ran a piece saying the Valloon vapour was tastier than Storz & Bickel's Volcano. Why they only brought up the patent issue now, after many months of Valloon sales and they even ordered a Valloon themselves when they first came out, is a rather interesting question.

Their patent is rediculous too, way too encompassing. Vriptech probably can't justify spending hundreds of thousands to invalidate it, so they're going to wait 18 months until their own Valloon patent is processed, building upon their VCB patent. Basically S&B are kind of stuffed as far as glass goes, and that seems to give the best quality vapour, so maybe there'll be a reciprocal licensing deal or something in the works shortly.

I would expect to see the Valloon back on the market in the next month or two, otherwise S&B aren't budging and won't give Vriptech a licence until their own patent gets to the front of the queue at the patent office. Shame really, the only ones who really lose out are consumers.

Luckily I got one of the first Valloons off the production line :D