Vapir One (v2.0) review :)

I've wanted a vapouriser for years. I've recently used a Volcano a few times at a friend's place, but can't visit very often, so I want a vapouriser for myself so my girl and I can get high without having to smoke. I was considering the Vapir One from Freewheelin, and after reading these reviws and comments, I'm sold.

As soon as I'v saved up the cash, I'm getting one. Does anyone know which version they're currently selling? I'd prfer a V4 of course, but it appears they only have the V2 on their site.

Hey Im not a big fan of any vapourisers. But I have never tried the volcano.

Thing is on Pot tv it showed people using a volcano and it was smoking. SO it cant be that good.

I have a hot plate type that is ok, but I still love my pyrex bong.

Hey amnesiac do I get an invite to try that vape out mate?? :rolleyes:.

:thumbsup: Hi there ,Ferengi420, what you saw was thick [VAPOR] From the volcano,it is not smoke i have had many a ppls say its smoke till they try it and its vapor, see if ya can try one 420 , :peace: