Fuckin American governemnt - Fuckin DEA

Too true RobieGS, aint no shit in what you just said, what really pains me is we've got no effective opposition to this Johnny come Deputy Dawg PM.

He has more control on our lives than any other politician has ever been given, now he has full control of parliment. God help us cause no other bastard will!

Having said that i guess i'll just sit back and wait for Asio to turn up :)

Yeah, very well put Robbie, the low tricks that governments have pulled on people are something that has always disgusted me and now Bush and the DEA are pulling them on a world wide scale, if Howard manages to get federal control of the drug laws the way he is doing with industrial relations then we are really going to have problems from the DEA too.

:)

In the case of Howard Marks (Mr Nice) it must be said that he was actually guilty of what the DEA pinned him on. He ended up confessing because he could mount no defense (they got one of his associates to roll on him as part of a deal to keep the associate's wife out of jail). Mark's wife was still convicted and served time.

It was all Mark's fault really. He knew the DEA was all over him but was still putting together deals. I mean he got searched at every airport, had the DEA openly following him when he went to foreign countries, and found a homing tracker on a boat he was using. After all that do you think he was smart enough to lay low for a while? No chance. He was addicted to the rush and couldn't give it up until he got caught.

:joint: The police are becoming international. Many Countries envite the DEA into their land to help the other babylon services. More People have to come out to their nearest Pro-Marijuana Rally and Protest.

STAND UP OR SIT DOWN!!!!

Check out: http://pot.tv/archive/shows/pottvshowse-3778.html

Edited by THE INDIVIDUALS