• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

The Salvia divinorum User's Guide

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

jackc

jackc

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 Posts:
  • Interests:Photography, cats dogs and horses, droving and cross country horse riding. Cannabis and growing other plants. Fantasy books
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
yeah same heir id like a cutting im in the hunter valley nsw

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

linkedin

linkedin

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
I had heard that occasionally you could pick salvia up in nurseries mistakenly taken for mint varieties?? Never been that lucky though

grabit

grabit

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: hps and the sun
Hey thanks for the link :-)

Terra Mater

Terra Mater

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Salvia is some pretty wow stuff, I absolutely love my visuals. Not something I would reccomend fooling around with though unless you are a pretty 'sane' :db: state of mind. Like sleep dep might trip you up a lil. ;) Hehe
Having said that. I've enjoyed some pretty strong extract that nearly cut my tenuous grasp on reality. :faint:
Hehehe, funny feeling that.... Nearly, but not quite fallin' off the edge in to the precipice of one's sub-conscious mind. lol

Very intense, but Gods try not to fight it if you slip in fall! It's best just to go with the flow. ;) Scary thought some times, I know. :shok:
I only take roughly 1o minute flights meself.... Then I'm madly attacking a piece of paper with some type of scribble stick.
Yeah. Time to call those lads with the lovely white jackets!
-does a slightly demented shuffle and takes off and mach 1 point 2-

Honestly. I'm not crazy. At least, that is what I am TOLD. ;)

:good:
Let's over grow the government....

~ in cannabus confidimus ~

Syb3 rm3nt41_%20

Syb3 rm3nt41_%20

Troll

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 Posts:
I've tried the extracts, never had any colourful visuals, the greatest effect i experienced was an out of body experience with open eyes ..... disorientating but not colourful or spiritual .... i think the most interesting way to consume salvia divinorum is wads of leaves held in the mouth and slowly chewed over a long period ..... leaves are always chewed in pairs, always an even ammt of leaves in the mouth...... the traditional method of consumption for indians.....

skrummy

skrummy

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
Awesome guide!!

xShivaspacetechnologyx

xShivaspacetechnologyx

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: that big round yellow c#nt in the sky :)
Great thing about the plant in our climate it grows like a weed once it is established. Plus an easy way to pick it out by eye at nursey is to look for a square shaped stem, can't miss it. Apparently it is the only member of the Salvia family to have this type of stem.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2976 Posts:
Thought square stems were for the Lamiaceae family?

xShivaspacetechnologyx

xShivaspacetechnologyx

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: that big round yellow c#nt in the sky :)

Thought square stems were for the Lamiaceae family?

Sorry mate not sure at all. All i know is Lamiaceace family is mint... But i do know that Salvia Divinorum is the only member of the sage/salvia family to have the square stem.

conch

conch

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 Posts:
How long does the trip last?
I heard its a intense as DMT?

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.