How Much Do You Use Smoking or Vaporizing?

How Much Do You Use Daily?  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Amazing thing about MJ is that high dose can be simulated with small dose if you had experience in higher dose before. Personally my daily dose(bong) was about 2 grams for weekdays(one deep inhale before going to work and a few more when I come back home and till going to bed) and a cone every 2 hour intervals on weekends while I am awake. I carried on that dose for about 3 years. Oh and we all know that the fatal dose of MJ is what ? some kgs within an hour or something like that I remember reading some books so impossible for one person to smoke that much! the safest drug among ciggies/alcohol/any harder drugs etc I think.

Don't know about others but I vape now after being a long time Bong smoker and i gotta say, those vapes are economical for sure, I use roughly half what I used before and it's sooooo tasty, especially that first fresh packed hit. still blaze the occasional fatty wid my mates, but even they love the vape. I cough up less shit vaping, thats for sure.lol. Gh72

I vary a lot, recently I have been cutting down.

But when smoking heavy I can go through 2-2.5 ounces in a week, maybe 3 - 3.5 when I'm cooking it (because I tend to use so much).

However recently, I have cut down a back due to annoying tolerance, so I am smoking about 4 Single Paper Joints, tightly packed with ground up pure (no tobacco) high grade bud. I just these at night.

So my daily goes in the range between around 5-10G on average, sometimes somewhat more, sometimes somewhat less.

Edit: Oh I sometimes use a Vaporizer, and in the long term plan to permanently move onto one, but at the moment, mine is sort of stuffed, and I just don't find it as economical as smoking it (unfortunately). Vaporizing for me, at least with a somewhat broken Volcano Vaporizer, its good but just goes through the weed too fast.

Edited by cybergenesis

I'm a fairly novice stoner. Started a few months ago, started off and one or two cones was enough. Now I go through about 2g per day. I bought fat half ounce (17.4g actually) on Friday night and its been 5 days and i'm almost out.

My intake has gone up (probably about 3x) since I got a vape which means I now can handle as much weed as I want, I used to cough lots smoking.

Considering growing..

hey its only from this forum did i start to understand that there are a variety of different strains with different effects so yeah if i get the full on on head smash and spine tinglies an oscar will do me for 2 weeks but if its anything else itll be an oscar and a half. i did try a vap but i wasnt impressed not drilled enough...;)