How Much Do You Use Smoking or Vaporizing?

How Much Do You Use Daily?  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin
For those of you that do both I will run a similar poll soon.. Anyone got any suggestions on the questions in this poll then let me know so I can edit it before too many votes are made.

B) it's called a tollerance every one starts off on lower levels but it will alwasy continue to increase if you give your body a break from constant smokign you will go back to that stage aswell

we go through 7 - 10 grams a day in my house ( me and the girlfriend smoking and a visitor or two on some days )

I had a cookie on sunday. Only one small innocent cookie.... ;)* There was NOTHING innocent about this cookie tho!? B)

It had me running around the house crazy! I kept hearing my dog's thoughts talking 2 me (i was trippin!) I was on the floor laughing like a lunatic one moment, next thing i knew i'd decided to pack everything in the car 2 go down to the coast cos my dog told me he missed the beach!! I ended up not going cos i was too wacked to drive tho so Hector(my dog) & i just sat in the car listening to music! (;)!!) :P

I smoke most days & have 4 quite some time, but hadn't had a homemade cookie for yonks!

It just goes to show that, yeah, You can build up a tolerance 2 not just the weed but the method in which it is taken.

That cookie was wroonnggg!! But fun tho, now that I'm out of that very silly state!

:P Just thiught I'd share that with y'all!

i answered 7g just to even it out a bit, most days i would smoke around 4-5g but some days up to 10-14g so 7g is fair, also i have cones, usaully at least 1 joint a day, and when mine are done home made cokies near on every day till i run out, so itsa bit of a hard'un to answer on that poll