• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst

Community Status Updates

Photo

Ozzy420

It going to be a warm summer hitting 30 all ready...
Sep 17 2011 02:40 PM
  • MongyMan
    if it hits 50 let me know :)

Sep 17 2011 03:39 PM
Photo

Ozzy420

Got me self a cool tube, no i can kep going in the warmer times...
Sep 14 2011 07:18 AM
  • Frazz
    wooo hooo goood stuff ozzy thats great make all the difference eh ..

Sep 14 2011 07:47 AM
Photo

Ozzy420

it is brass monkey weather...
Jun 06 2011 08:23 AM
  • brick
    didn't say that on the instruction sheet. fuck it!
    Jun 06 2011 04:44 PM
  • The Hash Nibbler
    Mine said on the box that she was Hot!!! false advertising......
    Jun 06 2011 06:42 PM
  • Auntynorm
    The 2 drawbacks to having the dog sleep on the bed is she farts and snores, come to think about it, so did my ex, but the dog cuddles up for warmth, the ex would cuddle up and my wallet would magically empty, nothing else.
    Jun 07 2011 05:32 PM
Photo

Ozzy420

Dear Prime minister, I hear you would like to freeze pay rates for soldiers starting next year. Would you also consider cutting your own pay to save more money for our country? While you're at it, lets cut down all MPs pay too. If the people who risk their lives don't get an increase in pay, why should we continue raising pay for those who take no risks and reap the benefits?
May 23 2011 09:29 PM
  • Auntynorm
    He is so straight you could rule a line with him. Uses panadol with great reluctance. Ex fireman now soldier, and one of the finest people on this planet.
    May 24 2011 05:10 PM
  • Auntynorm
    Just found out the troops in afragistan are still being paid at current levels. It's the troops in Dubai at forward positioning that are being got at. They are not in any real danger, but those in afrag, well, we know what goes on there.
    May 24 2011 05:45 PM
  • The Hash Nibbler
    I rekon a pay cut to the pollies would help level that playing field....hehe
    May 24 2011 08:12 PM
Photo

Ozzy420

Won a 3day trip away with accom fishing, leave tmw so cant wait..
May 23 2011 08:08 PM
  • pisspotgrower
    good stuff bro, hope ya have a great time
    May 23 2011 08:14 PM
  • The Hash Nibbler
    Awesome Ozzy, into those fish man, we want, record breaking fish pics.lol .sweet as
    May 23 2011 09:14 PM
  • Ozzy420
    Digi cam all charged fishin gear all sorted booze pick up in morning, the only draw back nothing to toke on, but will still be fun...
    May 23 2011 09:21 PM
Photo

Ozzy420 → Someguy

Reread site rules, post removed no asking for hook ups here.
May 19 2011 06:22 PM
Photo

dani → Ozzy420

Hey Ozzy :)
May 14 2011 06:48 PM
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.