Purple leaf ?

Lofty

Probably just a bit cold, preventing full nute uptake and the plant is responding by producing anthrocyanin as a sort of sunscreen from the early morning sun...

I'd love to see this tho, any chance of a pic? Let the seedling grow if all else seems okay like soil and the others in similar circumstances are doing ok... If it passes, it passes, just look after it normally and it should do okay, I think. Unless you've got some amazing mutant permanently purple plant... B)

What kind of soil/setup are they in? :rolleyes:

I think we might've read too much. Plants that show purple generally have the same level of anthocyanin as all cannabis, its the chlorophyll levels that change.

Thats totally book based knowledge, in my own opinion I reckon what luke said seems more right, because purple dope always seems very harsh and peppery, which could mean anthocyanin tastes like shit, but I'll take scientist advice over my own.

Lofty I've never seen that happen to a cannabis seedling cos it just dont get that cold where i sprout my seeds, but I have had it happen to tomatoe seedlings which have become totally stunted. But usually they will have purple/grey cotyledon (seed leaves) then never grow further leaves.