Cuttings from harvested buds

Having just harvested the Serious Seeds Chronic i realized i didnt have any clones to continue growing the strain so i pulled the scraps out of the rubbish bin and have propagated some of the lower buds that were of little interest. Once again, true to form, this is a slap happy job as i have some seeds as a back up, but to work from a known female and good performer saves a lot of time.

post-6835-1178067036_thumb.jpg

post-6835-1178067109_thumb.jpg

post-6835-1178067145_thumb.jpg

post-6835-1178067191_thumb.jpg

post-6835-1178067230_thumb.jpg

post-6835-1178067308_thumb.jpg

post-6835-1178067360_thumb.jpg

post-6835-1178067409_thumb.jpg

very interested in how u go about this & in the results u get postman.

ppl get caught short & the only option is to use clones from a budding plant.

everyone knows it can be done & what u have to do ,but there are a fair few diff' ways to get a result , having 1st hand pics w' accompanying written info' is ace imo.

(if u have the time/inclination) pls post any thoughts,opinions & process(s) used to get a result.

(those pics are great btw.)

thx for the post...man (:thumbdown:)...........i woke a little while ago & came here specifically to look up some old posts re' cloning from budding plants......................ur post is exactly what i'm interested in, the pics are great, pls add some written info to make this the premier "cuttings from budded/budding plant" thread........it'd be sticky-worthy imo w' a bit of 1st hand info.