Could only source Cyco Coco... Never used it before... Not impressed. There's a lot of sand residue after its been washed, also I found it to very fine, almost to the point of powder.

Anyone else find this with the Cyco Coco? Maybe I just copped a crook bag.

Edited by Jack Perhaps

I dont really rate anything by cyco.

I won a sample pack with everything in there whole line up. There was mould in 2 of the bottles when i opened them. They also seemed like watered down versions of other products i have used.

The fact there coco is cheap and nasty doesnt really surprise me.

I stick with house and garden coco because i dont even need to wash it. Just put it in a pot and off you go.

Iam using their platinum series cyco coco lite - 30% perlite mixed in - RHP stamped etc.

First time using coco so I can't compare to other brands - didn't wash it or anything - and works a treat! 

25 bucks for a bag which I think is 50lts. Bought a second bag as I haven't and dont see any issues with it.