Aloevera = Best ever cloning hormone

Sup fellas, new member, first ever post..im a bit technologically retarded too so dunno if this has been posted before. Bare with me.

But anyway im a big fan of the natural healing benefits of aloevera it's full of nutrients, vitamins, good sugars etc etc..

So a couple months back I thought i'd break a aloe leaf and stick a dope plant cutting in the goo and see what happens.. I got roots thru not much quicker than using powder or rooting hormone gel, but like no leaves on the cutting/s died in the process and i have had 100% success rate with all my other cuttings since using just aloe.. Nice thick roots on all of em.. Doesnt seem to matter where i take the cuttings from on the mother either, some just took a bit longer to show root but i been getting strong babies. I sit my cuttings in the goo for about 30 secs while i prepare the next.

Just thought i'd pass on the knowledge hope this little piece of info can help someone out

Edited by Dks
  • Upvote 1

Sup fellas, new member, first ever post..im a bit technologically retarded too so dunno if this has been posted before. Bare with me.

But anyway im a big fan of the natural healing benefits of aloevera it's full of nutrients, vitamins, good sugars etc etc..

So a couple months back I thought i'd break a aloe leaf and stick a dope plant cutting in the goo and see what happens.. I got roots thru not much quicker than using powder or rooting hormone gel, but like no leaves on the cutting/s died in the process and i have had 100% success rate with all my other cuttings since using just aloe.. Nice thick roots on all of em.. Doesnt seem to matter where i take the cuttings from on the mother either, some just took a bit longer to show root but i been getting strong babies. I sit my cuttings in the goo for about 30 secs while i prepare the next.

Just thought i'd pass on the knowledge hope this little piece of info can help someone out

Skip to about 5 minute mark... it's a thing.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Interesting ... what’s your process ? Do you sit them in water for 10 mins to ensure no air pockets , then dip and put it rock wool or coco ?

I’ve never done clones and just bought the hormone gel and powder to give it a crack so any info appreciated :)

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners