Thanks 4 kind words ppl, its all good,just need to vent sometimes

One thing learned from ppl here at CC is that no matter how much you fuk-up,someone else has been there and done that

And instead of laying boot in or making fun of stupid questions us ppl who are new to this whole concept ask,

you guys (& gals) offer constructive and up-lifting advice (most do),that makes us feel at least accepted.

Take my hat off to you all. Or turban in my case

That plant's still got a fair while to go, so don't flush till finished yet.  Give her a good solid flush with PH'd water and the feed as required until mature, then flush for a week or 2.

We all fuck up, and auto's really don't deal well with fuck ups, and for a 1st attempt yours are doing alright, I'm too embarassed to show you my 1st autos, 1 of them only yielded 5 grams of bud.

Auto's love LST (though some strains may not), and indoors at least I find it very beneficial.  But I don't tip them.

Advice I like to give new growers is learn on photoperiod plants before you muck around with auto's, unless you're one of those lucky freaks with a green thumb.

:peace:

• Upvote 1

Hashy, if your still there, just checked trichomes on 2 of those WW and would have to be 80% golden

Also noticed all pistils have pissed off. Only cpl of dark ones right at bottom of plant.

All of calyxs ,what ever the fuck they're called are all really swollen and covered in frost.

Could i have missed window. They only 74-75 days from seed but had issues when little

Will borrow daughters i-phone latter and give you better look

Edited by afgahn bob

Sooo,just quick update on ppm meter debacle,

This whole time i've been whinging and moaning bout how this bloody thing works,

i finally relented to what other half has been telling me for yrs

Bob, your old and farking going blind

So's put on the glasses to read this bloody thing and right in bottom of screen in tiny numbers that only a fungus gnat could read,

was    10x

So when measuring ppm of tap water at 140ppm and then dumping in nutes and stuff and then it was 110ppm, it was really 1100ppm

No wonder i wanna go back to cave in afghanistan. So sorry for wasting all you folks good time

Yes am blind and senile,but still wanna fight the good fight

Sooo,just quick update on ppm meter debacle,

This whole time i've been whinging and moaning bout how this bloody thing works,

i finally relented to what other half has been telling me for yrs

Bob, your old and farking going blind

So's put on the glasses to read this bloody thing and right in bottom of screen in tiny numbers that only a fungus gnat could read,

was 10x

So when measuring ppm of tap water at 140ppm and then dumping in nutes and stuff and then it was 110ppm, it was really 1100ppm

No wonder i wanna go back to cave in afghanistan. So sorry for wasting all you folks good time

Yes am blind and senile,but still wanna fight the good fight

That sucks nuts. At least you found out now I guess. Join the weedkiller club mate.