How to use hydrogen peroxide and replace what it destroys.

depends what you are using it for

are you adding it to your hydroponic mineral nutrient solution?

or

are you using it to kill bad bacteria and root rot?

or

are you using it to kill mold as foliar spray anytime in growth (from sprout till end of flower)?

tell me that much and I can answer your question rather easily.

depends what you are using it for

are you adding it to your hydroponic mineral nutrient solution?

or

are you using it to kill bad bacteria and root rot?

or

are you using it to kill mold as foliar spray anytime in growth (from sprout till end of flower)?

tell me that much and I can answer your question rather easily.

I'm adding it to my dwc mineral nutrient solution, i was using it when I first got my clones as a preventive as my last crop ended with root rot.

I was just making sure all medium, pots etc were all good even after replacing most the system etc and scrubbing it etc I didn't want to take any chances of the root rot setting back in...Iv cleaned basically everything now with bleach and h2o2.

Edited by medicalgrower

stop cleaning w/ bleach from now on

it aint good like people say

h202 for cleaning from now on

if you add h202 to your mineral feeds, jsut remember there is no point trying to use anything like myco or beneficial bacteria or organics.

you are losing anything organic or bacterial that may or may not have been good for your plants.

you are using a measured mineral feed that absorbs into your plants roots instantly and you are preventing the roots from getting any form of bacteria while doing so

if you add h202 to your mineral feeds, jsut remember there is no point trying to use anything like myco or beneficial bacteria or organics.

you are losing anything organic or bacterial that may or may not have been good for your plants.

you are using a measured mineral feed that absorbs into your plants roots instantly and you are preventing the roots from getting any form of bacteria while doing so

Unscented Chlorine bleach is safe ..Its used in drinking water, why would it be no good for cleaning it doesn't leave a residual and it recommended by WHO , the water authorities , CSIRO ... 

H2o2 in the system, but Bleach is safe as a disinfectant . 

IMO Keep cleaning with bleach.. 

Okay H2o2 is dissolved from the system after A few days yeah? Thinking about adding the great white for some good bacteria now, what's everyone think? I don't need to empty my res do I? Since the h202 is gone or should be? Also I'm not using organics etc as far as I know. I'm using the professors nute range think it's all synthetic yeah? Even there go roots is synthetic yeah? Edited by medicalgrower

Okay H2o2 is dissolved from the system after A few days yeah? Thinking about adding the great white for some good bacteria now, what's everyone think? I don't need to empty my res do I? Since the h202 is gone or should be? Also I'm not using organics etc as far as I know. I'm using the professors nute range think it's all synthetic yeah? Even there go roots is synthetic yeah?

Add away.. H2o2 at 20 deg in an aerated system will be all gone in 36-48 hours . No need to empty res unless you are due a water change. Its Pyth killing power is 12hours ,then the Oxygen takes over the job .

Pyth is mainly water spread spores but those fungus gnats ( little black fly's) can spread them too. So if you see them around your media get ready to treat.. And those sticky fly traps work well .

• Upvote 1