Need help with nutrients

Hey guys, have you got any tips for a first time auto-grower. I am wondering what I NEED to have a plant that grows. I am looking for the most basic nutrients I need without all those complicated routines to make the harvest bigger and without using lots of nutrients. (Tight budget and I don't really care about having a huge plant.) I am going to do an outdoor grow in an auto-watering pot. Growing some white widow (auto). Cheers :).

Hey guys, have you got any tips for a first time auto-grower. I am wondering what I NEED to have a plant that grows. I am looking for the most basic nutrients I need without all those complicated routines to make the harvest bigger and without using lots of nutrients. (Tight budget and I don't really care about having a huge plant.) I am going to do an outdoor grow in an auto-watering pot. Growing some white widow (auto). Cheers :).

Hey Train.

If you're using autopot, does that also mean you're using coco peat or some other hydroponic medium? If so, I can recommend Plantastic two-part nutrients. I've been using this to grow vegies for my family for years, and it's always been first rate.  They're pretty cheap and easy to use.

However, this is my first year trying to grow weed, and I found that the auto I was trying to grow was really sensitive to nutes, so don't dilute to full strength at first. The full-strength instructions on the bottle say to use 5ml per 4 litres of water. I would recommend no nutes for the first two weeks, then half that strength in the third and fourth, gradually increasing up to full strength as the plant gets older. If it starts to look like the plant is getting nute burn, back it off a bit.

Cheers,

Light