Growroom Spreadsheet

looks like a reasonable idea, but for me requires way too much user input. 

would be really cool if you could run your grow room with those bluelab automatic monitors/dosers connected to an ipad or laptop to automatically populate the fields for you....  then set parameters to text or email you when things go out of pre determined ranges....

There are complete grow room computer systems that will not only measure and log all that kind of stuff but some can even be setup to send you an sms alert if certain conditions are met such as a fire breaking out or someone breaking in.  It'd definitely be cheaper buying all the bits and pieces from an electronics shop or online and putting it all together yourself but if you have tons of money just sitting around the technology is out there now.

Fixed the Add-Back Calculator.......zigged when i should've zagged  :doh: 

The link or URL you must send to the recipient(s) of your file(s) is:

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gef74b510ed716062999698245e49c2aba7f736dad

The file(s) that can be retrieved with the above link is (are):

Strain DD-MM-YY.xlsb (122.5 KB)

The file(s) will be available on the server for the next 28 days.

Greetings Growers    :pimp: 

I have just spent ages creating a grow-room journal spreadsheet with tons of formulas, calculators, conversions, etc - which I would like to share with the Oz Stoner crew. 
I originally made it for personal use - so I could keep good records of my own grows and to simplify things like ppm conversion, lucas formula addback, US to metric conversion, etc, etc.
the main purpose of the spreadsheet is for record keeping of personal grows, so you can easily see how different strains perform in your personal setup in order to maximize productivity etc, etc

And of course it performs many calculations/conversions automatically with minimum input from the grower, really helpful for getting your personal grow space/strain dialled in, and for future reference like I said I made it for myself initially so I could keep track of what works and what doesn't, sick of making the same mistakes, etc    lol!

....short term memory ain't what it used to be 
    lol

U4R1K     :bongon:

http://www.fileconvo...437b1e44695a45c     <<<<<<<DOWNLOAD

The file(s) that can be retrieved with the above link is (are):

Strain DD-MM-YY.xlsb (136 KB)

The file(s) will be available on the server for the next 28 days.

post-56704-0-45765900-1464671604_thumb.p 

post-56704-0-27523800-1464671608_thumb.p 

post-56704-0-93468000-1464671610_thumb.p 

post-56704-0-55480100-1464671614_thumb.p 

post-56704-0-97971100-1464671617_thumb.p 

i think he is legit, just wants a bit more exposure...

I still would not use it, I downloaded it for a look, but its just to bloody complicated.... i guess though if you are not a lazy gardener like me you might spend the time to populate all the fields for your grow... in the end though, unless you have a lot of data from a lot of grows, it will be of little use in identifying issues or problems.

Scam? It's just a spreadsheet ;/

I shared it again because quite a few members requested it, I am not even doing this for "exposure" I shared this tool because I find it really user friendly - I am lazy too =D

that is why i spent the time and effort to create this, so all i have to do is enter 3 or 4 numbers - pH, CF, Temp and RH into it daily after i take my readings ... the spreadsheet does all the rest!

It converts these readings into other units so I can easily compare my results with other growers from the US etc. it also plots the data onto charts so I can monitor my grow-room and know what to expect from each strain and season.

I searched for a long time trying to find something like this, I couldn't find anything so I made it myself. I honestly thought that there would be tons of serious growers out there searching for the same type of tool so they could get the most out of their grows with minimal effort.

I didn't have to share it, Makes no difference to me, I was just trying to help my fellow growers simplify and maximise their hobby like I have done =(