Lighting side to side or straight-line?

Hey folks!

I've been debating with myself over whether side by side lighting or straight aligned would give me more cover. Unfortunately, this was an afterthought lol

Excuse the garden, it's a hodge-podge grow.

post-44369-0-82513000-1408952542_thumb.jpg

post-44369-0-15314500-1408952596_thumb.jpg

Also considering taking off the lighting reflectors, pictured right under the bulb here:

post-44369-0-42380300-1408952664_thumb.jpg

It does as it says it does, redirects light to the side parts, from directly under; but I'm not sure of it's effectiveness. Does anyone have experience with these?

Peace!

Your room is 64.6 squarefeet, please review the three levels of recomendation below suited to your grow room

Minimum Lighting 25 watts Per Square Foot

Lighting

The minimum recommended lighting for your area is 1615 watts

Ventilation

The minimum flow rating of your fan should be 423.8 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)

Power Requirements

This setup will require 8.7 amps to be available at all times for safest operation*

Optimum Lighting 40 watts Per Square Foot

Lighting

The optimum reccomended lighting for your area is 2584 watts

Ventilation

For optimum ventilation the flow rating of your fan should be around 466.2 Cubic Feet per Minute

Power Requirements

This setup will require 14.0 amps to be available at all times for safest operation*

Maximum Lighting 60 watts Per Square Foot

Lighting

The maximum reccomended lighting for your area is 3876 watts

Ventilation

Going this way you will require a fan with a flow rating of at least 550.9 Cubic Feet per Minute

Power Requirements

This setup will require 21.0 amps to be available at all times for safest operation*

Additional Comments

Getting to these points and or over it is highly reccomended the grower use Co2 in their room as your plants will only be able to photosythesise a certain amount of light before needing a Co2 boost to benifit