Dreams and Cannabis?

How do you dream at night?  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 out of 10 of my dreams are about trains..sometimes trucks ..but mostly trains..Im talking dreams about everything..but it always involves trains..the tracks..a platform...a train..at some point ..but the other 10% are about my dog...he gets away and I cant catch him...I had a dream once that he was strapped into a dental chair and I was showing him a screen with thousands of images per second and the lights was flashing in his face and he kind of looked like a deer..I dont know why I was doing that ..but it was a dream

Regards

Kash

Guest Babybear

haha my dreams can from a normal day some where or doin somethin excited sometimes shit thats happens some not

dream about werid places an havin sex there

some of my dreams freak ppl out

I hate those Stupid dreams u have an u go somewhere an your like WTF i been here type of thing hehe

i couldn't help but notice, but the majority of daily smokers selected i don't really dream. I'd like to propose some theories as to why this is, feel free to completely condradict me if you know better.

theory 1 - when you smoke before bed you more pass out that dose off into a plesant sleep. my only reason for thinking this is i've noticed that wen i've been smoking i have a much lower quality of sleep. (and for some strange reason EVERY TIME i wake up at 5am, give or take 10 min, regardless of wen i went to bed.)

theory 2 - you're jus a stoned idiot who cant remeber their dreams after waking up. i base this on what i got told ages ago that you have many more dreams in yer sleep than what you remember. we've all noticed that even wen we're straight us daily smokers aren't nearly as sharp as we used to be and i know chuffs dun some major things to my short term memory.

I never have dreams that I can remember. I have not dreamt for years except for a brief period a few years ago when I stopped pot for a few months. To be honest I was not a vivid dreamer when I was a kid either. I do find mj a dream inhibitor.

I used nicotine patches a few months ago & boy, do those things make ya dream lots of vivid dreams!!!

Guest Wilderbud

I havent had a smoke for a few weeks and even then it was only a few grams. Yesterday I had to take some panadeine to get to sleep and I had the wildest dreams Ive had for years - I got told I was yelling and arguing in my sleep and I had to go back to sleep a few times because I was still tired. Im still tired now so I wont be taking any more panadeine before sleeping [i hardly ever take tablets as I have trouble swallowing them].

I have trouble getting to sleep most nights [except when Im exhausted] and I cant sleep past 6AM [i notice pipeman is up at that time also - heh] a lot of the time as I have a built-in alarm clock usually but today I woke at 5, then 8 then 12 and then 2 [i was so tired I couldnt stay awake]. I usually have a bong before sleeping and wake up with a new back but I cant afford to smoke right now.

I was supposed to go for a drug test and go job hunting today but there was no way I would have stayed awake on a bus, train or car and I would have looked like I was on heavy drugs anyway. ;)

I have always had nightmares when I take any sort of tablet supposedly and Ive read that the type of dream I have is classified as being stuck in REM dream mode so I cant rest. I have been known to sleep walk and raid the fridge at nights but I never know about it. ;)

I used to have a nightmare where I would see metal balls rolling around and when they got closer theyd get smaller instead of bigger and get smaller as they moved away - I always woke up sweating and screaming from this dream and only ever had it when I had pills shoved down my throat [ive always hated pills but not everything is available as a liquid].

when I smoke all the time I don't dream.

I dream a lot when not smoking for substantial periods of time( over a month)

I think you only dream in certain stages/ cycles of sleep,and smoking or perhaps THC stored in your body prevents you from entering this mode of sleep.

I am a pretty non aggressive peaceful sort of guy, but my dreams are usually pretty agro and violent. Must be my Mr Hyde side coming out ;)

Guest Wilderbud

Haha, nice WC.

One of yesterdays dreams involved neighbours who turned out to be zombies. It was a weird dream to start with and involved real life then I felt persecuted in it. I was sitting in the room and looked up at the neighbours kitchen and seen 4 of them holding shovels and raising/lowering them as if they were happy to be on their way to spade and bury me. I ended up beating shit out of the zombies and then some really big chic rocked up to the house. I went to see what the big chic wanted and when I was talking to her I had my crotch locked against hers and was looking up at her - I forget why she was there but I was telling her to go away or Id kill her and her parents who were there too. Fucking weird dream and it was a lot weirder than it sounds.

Another dream had me working in a factory and everyone I worked with before worked there and I was telling them all how to do shit so they werent dumbasses and getting stuck at everything. Then an old boss rocked up and said he had some bad news for us and I wouldnt be happy about it. One guy who I didnt know came to me and said look at my eyes - theyre white where you get sleep because I have white blood in me and I woke up after that - I had to check my eyes because I was still drowsy from sleeping - haha.

I wish I could tape some of my screwed up dreams as theyd make Stephen King movies look really crappy and funny - my dreams scare the crap out of me usually because I only remember nightmares. I dream of people and things Ive known all the time so I feel weirded-out when I wake up. ;)

Id swap you the zombie dream anyday WC - it was really scary when I seen the shovel-weilding zombies. Resident Evil was pathetic compared to my dream.

Feel free to analyze these - I dont want to go there hehe.

Edited by Wilderbud